Home » Posts tagged 'Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT)'
Tag Archives: Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT)
Recruitment of Consultancy Services to Develop Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) Entity Work Plan
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Building Capacity for Direct Access and intends to apply a part of the proceeds towards the consultancy “Recruitment of Consultancy Services to Develop Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) Entity Work Plan.
Applicants wishing to express their interest in undertaking the prescribed work are submit:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description;
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications, and names; the Lead consultant must be clearly identified.
- Contact details of three (3) references;
- A two-page document outlining the Technical Approach and Methodology;
- Work Plan for the Consultancy showing the implementation schedule, timelines and milestones for all activities; and
- Indicative cost proposal broken down by professional fees. (Aggregated for Consultant and any Sub-consultants).
Peruse the official documents below for more information:
DEADLINE for submission of EOIs: on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6) Wednesday 23 September 2020.