The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (the Centre) has received financing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “GCF Bahamas Readiness III – Building Blocks for Strengthening The Bahamas Country Programme”and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards the contracting of a consultant for the services of: GCF Climate Change Technical Officer, The Bahamas
Applicants wishing to express their interest in undertaking the prescribed services are to submit:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description. (no longer than 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of qualifications, full description of activities and experience, and achievements.
- Be a national of one of the CARICOM Member States living in and eligible to work in The Bahamas
- Contact details of three (3) professional references
Peruse the documents below for further details.
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- Terms of Reference- GCF Climate Change Technical Officer , Bahamas
- Draft Contract – GCF Climate Change Technical Officer , Bahamas
The deadline for the submission of EOI’s is on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6), Friday 23 October 2020.