The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre is currently seeking the services of a Project Manager within its Project Development and Management Unit.
The Project Manager will be expected to:
- Manage the implementation of Programmes/Projects and Project Preparation Fund (PPF) projects.
- Ensure the successful implementation of all assigned project/s with a view of advancing the mission of the Centre;
- Facilitate the adaptive management process of assigned projects;
- Report on projects progress and maintain delivery timelines as per project schedule;
- Contribute to the production of technical deliveries and lessons-learned-documents;
- Collaborate with other project managers and donors to ensure complementarity among the Centre’s activities and to enable synergies and efficiencies in implementation; and,
- Build effective working relationships with members of the Centre’s staff and stakeholders to advance project activities as well as that of the wider PDMU and the Centre.
Peruse the official Terms of Reference here.
Applications should be clearly identified as – “Vacancy for Project Manager” in the subject matter of the email and be submitted as one PDF file via an email to:
Ms. Ethlyn Valladares Human Resource Administrator Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) 2nd Floor, Lawrence Nicholas Building, Ring Road Belmopan City, Belize Phone: + (501) 822-1094 or 1104 Email: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications: Monday August 24th, 2020 at 9:00 AM Belize time (GMT-6). Late applications will be rejected.