The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from the Green Climate Fund (GCF) for implementation of the project Water Sector Resilience Nexus for Sustainability in Barbados (WSRN S-Barbados) Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments under the Contract for the: “Barbados Water Authority (BWA), Barbados – Supply and Delivery of Water Tankers”:
- Lot I – One (1) Tractor Unit for 5000 USG Tank and One (1) Water Tanker of 5,000 US Gallons capacity with various fittings and accessories
- LOT II – Five (5) Tractor Units for 1200 USG tank and Five (5) Water Tankers of 1,200 US Gallons capacity with various fittings and accessories
- Lot III – Twelve (12) Trailer mounted 75 GPM centrifugal pump
Peruse the official bidding documents:
- Invitation for Bids – Supply and Delivery of Six (6) Water Tanker Vehicles to the Barbados Water Authority (BWA)
- Bid Forms to be completed for the Supply and Delivery of Six (6) Water Tankers – WSRN S-Barbados Project
- Bid Document for the Supply and Delivery of Six (6) Water Tankers – WSRN S-Barbados Project
- Specifications 1,200-1,600 USG Water Tank
- Specifications – 5,000 USG Water Tank
- Specifications Centrifugal Pump
- Specifications Tractor Unit for 5000 USG Tank
- Specifications Truck Specifications for 1,200-1600 USG tankers
The CCCCC now invites interested suppliers to submit bids for this activity.
The deadline for bid submission is 2:00 p.m. Belize Time (GMT- 6), Wednesday 10th June 2020.