The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC/5Cs) is putting the final touches on the Cayo North Resource and Resilience Centre in San Ignacio, Cayo, one of eight country projects being implemented by the Centre under an Agreement between the Italian Ministry of the Environment, Land and Sea (IMELS) and Participating Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Member Countries. The building is over 14,800 square feet and has space for offices and recreational activities. Once the project is complete, the building will be fully self-sufficient serve as both a Community Centre and Emergency Shelter. Stay tuned for more information.
Community Multi-purpose Emergency Center (CMEC) nearing completion
- Opportunity: Storm Water Drainage Code Consultant, Antigua and Barbuda
- State of the Environment Consultancy Opportunity; Antigua and Barbuda
- Re-launch Request for Expression of Interest- Design of a 200 kWp Photovoltaic System for Carriacou, Grenada.
- Vacancy: Human Resource Consultant, Antigua and Barbuda
- Request for Proposals: Consultancy to conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) and Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP), Barbados
- Recruitment of Consultancy Services to Develop Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) Entity Work Plan
- CCCCC Resumes Normal Working Hours
- Request for Expression of Interest- Revise and update Financial & Accounting Policy and Procedure Manual of the CCCCC
- URGENT NOTICE: CLOSURE OF OFFICE OF THE CARIBBEAN COMMUNITY CLIMATE CHANGE CENTRE (CCCCC)
- Vacancy: Communications Specialist, CCCCC
The Department of Environment, Antigua and Barbuda is now accepting TORs for the above titled consultancy. Deadline for submission of TORs is Friday 16th October,…
The Department of Environment, Antigua and Barbuda, is seeking a qualified and experienced Environment Consultant or a Consulting Consortium to provide services aimed towards the…
Re-launch Request for Expression of Interest- Design of a 200 kWp Photovoltaic System for Carriacou, Grenada.
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from Government of Italy, toward the cost of the project titled “Cooperation on Climate Change Vulnerability, Adaptation, and Mitigation…
The Department of Environment of Antigua and Barbuda is now accepting applications for the above titled position. Peruse the official Terms of Reference here. Deadline…