The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre has received financing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Water Sector Resilience Nexus for Sustainability in Barbados (WSRN S-Barbados)” and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards the contracting of :
1. One Project Engineer 2. One Project Administrative Officer
The CCCCC now invites eligible Consultants to express their interest in providing the Services.
All suitably qualified persons are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) covering the points outlined in the TOR. EOI must include:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description.
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications and names
- Be a national of one of the CARICOM Member States living in and eligible to work in Barbados; and
- Contact details of three (3) references
Submissions are to be as PDF files sent via email to email@example.com
The deadline for the submission of EOI’s is on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6), Friday 28 June 2019
Peruse the required documents below: