The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Strengthening Institutional and Implementation Capacity for Delivery of Climate Change Investment Projects: Grenada” and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards the contracting of:
- Two (2) Project Development Specialist (PDS)
- One (1) Resource Mobility Officer (RMO)
Peruse the following official documents for the Project Development Specialists:
Peruse the following official documents for the Resource Mobility Officer:
The CCCCC now invites eligible Consultants to express their interest in providing the Services. All suitably qualified persons are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) covering the points outlined in the TOR and accompanied by the following application documents:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description.
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications and names
- Must be a national of one of the CARICOM Member States
- Contact details of three (3) references
The deadline for the submission of EOI’s is on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6), Thursday 9 May 2019.