Across all CARICOM nations students are beginning their first day of the new school year. Some teachers and parents are aware that there are ways to make the classroom and students more eco-friendly. So it’s time to reevaluate your school supply closet and figure out how to introduce safer, more environmentally friendly pens, paints and tissues into the mix.
- Bamboo Dry Erase Board: Perfect for working out math problems or creating a homework to-do list without wasting paper.
- New Leaf 100% Recycled Paper and Notebooks: Keep minds and trees growing with 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
- Rock Paper Notebook: Rock on with paper made from limestone, which saves on water, trees, energy, and has no post-production waste.
- Eco Staple Free Stapler: Safe for little fingers and no metal waste.
- Corn Calculator: Your kids will love veggies and math with a fun-colored solar calculator made from corn plastic.
- The Seven Year Pen: Reduce waste (an estimated 100 million pens are discarded every day) by not having to buy another pen for seven years…plus they sport cheeky designs.
- Bamboo Ruler: Practical and made from sustainable, recycled, and biodegradeable resources.
- GLOB: Responsibly packaged art products sourced from natural, recyclable, and biodegradable materials, like paints made from fruits, vegetables, flowers and spices.
- Clementine Art: From crayons to paints, this natural and non-toxic brand is sure to have all the art supplies your child needs for school.
- eco-kids USA: Get naturally creative with these non-toxic and natural art supplies.
Engaging your students in ‘Go Green’ activities will help you and your students make a pact to make more eco-conscious choices and take real steps to saving our planet.
#CariCliMeet #CARICOMClimate #CaribbeanClimate #CaribbeanClimateTips #CARICOMClimateTips #ClimateChange #climateresilience #climatechangeadaptation #climatechangemitigation #environment #LowCarbon