Carlos Fuller, International and Regional Liaison Officer at the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre is in Bonn, Germany at the Headquarters of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). He is part of a team of technical experts participating in the fifth round of technical analyses of developing countries biennial reports (BURs). This is part of the international consultation and analysis (ICA) which consists of the technical analysis followed by a workshop for facilitating sharing of views under the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI). At COP 17 in Cancun, Mexico in 2010, developing countries agreed to prepare BURs which updates their greenhouse gas inventories and provides information such as the support they have received to undertake climate change actions in their countries and identifies additional support they will require. Small island developing States (SIDS) and least developed countries (LDCs) may submit BURs at their own discretion.
Member of 5Cs is part of Team of Technical Experts
- Opportunity: Storm Water Drainage Code Consultant, Antigua and Barbuda
- State of the Environment Consultancy Opportunity; Antigua and Barbuda
- Re-launch Request for Expression of Interest- Design of a 200 kWp Photovoltaic System for Carriacou, Grenada.
- Vacancy: Human Resource Consultant, Antigua and Barbuda
- Request for Proposals: Consultancy to conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) and Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP), Barbados
- Recruitment of Consultancy Services to Develop Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) Entity Work Plan
- CCCCC Resumes Normal Working Hours
- Request for Expression of Interest- Revise and update Financial & Accounting Policy and Procedure Manual of the CCCCC
- URGENT NOTICE: CLOSURE OF OFFICE OF THE CARIBBEAN COMMUNITY CLIMATE CHANGE CENTRE (CCCCC)
- Vacancy: Communications Specialist, CCCCC
The Department of Environment, Antigua and Barbuda is now accepting TORs for the above titled consultancy. Deadline for submission of TORs is Friday 16th October,…
The Department of Environment, Antigua and Barbuda, is seeking a qualified and experienced Environment Consultant or a Consulting Consortium to provide services aimed towards the…
Re-launch Request for Expression of Interest- Design of a 200 kWp Photovoltaic System for Carriacou, Grenada.
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from Government of Italy, toward the cost of the project titled “Cooperation on Climate Change Vulnerability, Adaptation, and Mitigation…
The Department of Environment of Antigua and Barbuda is now accepting applications for the above titled position. Peruse the official Terms of Reference here. Deadline…