The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- Request for Proposals and Quotation
- A word from the Intern at CCCCC – Arundo Donax in Belize
- Grenada finalizes plan to prepare for climate change impacts
- Launch of the One UN Caribbean Website!
- Heat in the Place – The Effect of Climate Change on Trinidad and Tobago
- What Penalties Should Big Polluters Face?!
- Funding available for climate change innovators
- Paris Agreement to enter into force as EU agrees ratification
- IDB online course Agrimonitor: Agricultural Policy, Food Security and Climate Change
- St. Lucia Commits to Solar Power
The CARICOM Regional Organisation for Standards and Quality (CROSQ) is seeking (1) Request for Proposals for the Consultancy to develop Regional Quality Infrastructure Web Applications…
Caribbean Climate features another exclusive contribution from Edon Daniels, a Masters Student from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, reading in Natural Resource…
On October 11th, the Government of Grenada held its final consultation for developing a National Climate Change Adaptation Plan (NAP). Following 9 sector-specific consultations throughout…
Join us for the digital launch of the One UN Caribbean website on Wednesday 12th October, 2016 at 1-2pm AST About the Website The One…