The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- Vacancy- Communication Specialist
- Tender for the Supply and Delivery of Fifty (50) Hydro-meteorological Stations
- Bioenergy course modules available now!
- SAVE THE DATE-Caribbean Urban Forum 2017 (CUF7)- [GREEN] Energy, Economy and Space-May 17th-19th, 2017
- B2B Waste to Energy and Renewable Energy Fair
- Eastern and Southern Caribbean Countries to benefit from a new US$25.6 million Climate Change Adaptation Program
- Hon. Omar Figueroa’s address in Marrakech urges, “COP22 must deliver.”
- Day 3 – COP 22
- Day 2 – COP22
- UN Climate Change Conference Opens with Calls for Implementation and Amplification of Paris Agreement
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) is seeking a Communication Specialist to support the Centre in the planning, collecting, crafting and disseminating informational material on the work of…
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from the United States Agency for International Development/Eastern and Southern Caribbean (USAID/ESC) for the implementation…
We are pleased to announce the publication of a collection of renewable energy resources is now available on the Centre’s website under the Education tab Online…
SAVE THE DATE-Caribbean Urban Forum 2017 (CUF7)- [GREEN] Energy, Economy and Space-May 17th-19th, 2017
For more information and update, visit: Belize Association of Planners.