The Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI) recently launched a set of risk training modules developed by the Caribbean Farmers Network (CaFAN) to enhance risk assessment and management in the agricultural sector. CARDI says the risk management training focuses on the threats, challenges and opportunities for managing Invasive Species and Climate Change. The “Risk Mitigation for Smallholder Agricultural Production in the Caribbean” training modules were developed with funding from the World Bank and are available to the public at no cost. You may peruse the modules here.
- CARDI taking action to help rebuild agriculture in Barbuda, Dominica
- Vacancy – Climate Change Officer – Mitigation
- Launch of the first Caribbean Regional Energy Efficiency Pilot Financing Facility
- Grenada Showcases climate change adaptation at Regional Conference
- Regional Scientists To Present 1.5 Report at Caribbean Climate Change Conference
- Vacancy – NDC Implementation Specialist – New York
- Vacancy – Consultant, Energy for Sustainable Development in Caribbean Buildings (ESD), Grenada
- Invitation to Quote – Variety Of Goods
- Request for Expression of Interest – Consultancy Services- Firms Selection – Strengthening the capacity of the NDA and developing a strategic framework for SVG
- Guyana builds Climate Resilience
Tags: agricultural sector, agriculture, CaFAN, CARDI, Caribbean, Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute, Caribbean Climate Change Centre, Caribbean Farmers Network, Climate Change, climate change and agriculture, climate change and farmers, climate change and risk management, risk assessment and management, Risk Mitigation, Risk Mitigation for Smallholder Agricultural Production in the Caribbean, Small Farmers, smallholder farmers, Training, World BankBy caribbeanclimate in News on .
CARDI Executive Director, Mr. Barton Clarke speaks about reviving agriculture in Barbuda, Dominica from Caribbean Community on Vimeo. As we observe World Food Day today, we tell you that…
Position Title: Climate Change Officer– Mitigation Position Type: Professional and Technical Location: National Climate Change Office in the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, the Environment,…
“Belize to launch the Caribbean’s first Energy Efficiency Financing Facility under the Energy for Sustainable Development in Caribbean Buildings (ESD) Project” PRESS RELEASE –…
This year, Trinidad is host to the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre’s International Conference on Climate Change for the Caribbean between 9th to 12th October…