The Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI) recently launched a set of risk training modules developed by the Caribbean Farmers Network (CaFAN) to enhance risk assessment and management in the agricultural sector. CARDI says the risk management training focuses on the threats, challenges and opportunities for managing Invasive Species and Climate Change. The “Risk Mitigation for Smallholder Agricultural Production in the Caribbean” training modules were developed with funding from the World Bank and are available to the public at no cost. You may peruse the modules here.
- Vacancy- Communication Specialist
- Tender for the Supply and Delivery of Fifty (50) Hydro-meteorological Stations
- Bioenergy course modules available now!
- SAVE THE DATE-Caribbean Urban Forum 2017 (CUF7)- [GREEN] Energy, Economy and Space-May 17th-19th, 2017
- B2B Waste to Energy and Renewable Energy Fair
- Eastern and Southern Caribbean Countries to benefit from a new US$25.6 million Climate Change Adaptation Program
- Hon. Omar Figueroa’s address in Marrakech urges, “COP22 must deliver.”
- Day 3 – COP 22
- Day 2 – COP22
- UN Climate Change Conference Opens with Calls for Implementation and Amplification of Paris Agreement
Tags: agricultural sector, agriculture, CaFAN, CARDI, Caribbean, Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute, Caribbean Climate Change Centre, Caribbean Farmers Network, Climate Change, climate change and agriculture, climate change and farmers, climate change and risk management, risk assessment and management, Risk Mitigation, Risk Mitigation for Smallholder Agricultural Production in the Caribbean, Small Farmers, smallholder farmers, Training, World BankBy caribbeanclimate in News on .
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) is seeking a Communication Specialist to support the Centre in the planning, collecting, crafting and disseminating informational material on the work of…
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from the United States Agency for International Development/Eastern and Southern Caribbean (USAID/ESC) for the implementation…
We are pleased to announce the publication of a collection of renewable energy resources is now available on the Centre’s website under the Education tab Online…
SAVE THE DATE-Caribbean Urban Forum 2017 (CUF7)- [GREEN] Energy, Economy and Space-May 17th-19th, 2017
For more information and update, visit: Belize Association of Planners.