The Department of Environment, Antigua and Barbuda is now accepting TORs for the above titled consultancy.
Deadline for submission of TORs is Friday 16th October, 2020.
Peruse the official call for TORs here.
The Department of Environment, Antigua and Barbuda, is seeking a qualified and experienced Environment Consultant or a Consulting Consortium to provide services aimed towards the preparation and compilation of the first State of Environment (SOE) Report. The Consultant/Consortium must consult with representatives from government departments and/or agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), community-based groups, private sector and research institutions to contribute to the development of the SOE Report.
The Consultant/Consortium will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Establish Report Methodology
- Develop Report Content
- Edit, Proofread and Design Report
Deadline for submission of applications is Monday 5th October, 2020.
Peruse the official call for applications here.
Re-launch Request for Expression of Interest- Design of a 200 kWp Photovoltaic System for Carriacou, Grenada.
- Company/Firm overview demonstrating experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description. OR
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications
- Contact details of three (3) references
- Detailed Work Plan with key milestones
- Detailed Budget for the execution of the services
- Demonstrate that you are a national of one of the CARICOM Member States
The Department of Environment of Antigua and Barbuda is now accepting applications for the above titled position.
Peruse the official Terms of Reference here.
Deadline for submission is 8th October 2020.
Request for Proposals: Consultancy to conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) and Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP), Barbados
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has secured project preparation funding from the Green Climate Fund (GCF) Project Preparation Facility (PPF) to develop a full funding proposal for a project titled, “The R’s (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) for Climate Resilience Wastewater Systems in Barbados (3R-CReWS)” and intends to apply a part of the proceeds towardspayments for the Contract “Consultancy to conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) and Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP)”.
The CCCCC now invites interested firms to submit Technical and Financial Proposals for this consultancy.
For more information, peruse the documents below:
The deadline for the submission is on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6), Wednesday 7th October 2020 via https://www.caribbeanclimate.bz/bid-submission/
Recruitment of Consultancy Services to Develop Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) Entity Work Plan
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received financing from Green Climate Fund (GCF), toward the cost of the project titled “Building Capacity for Direct Access and intends to apply a part of the proceeds towards the consultancy “Recruitment of Consultancy Services to Develop Protected Areas Conservation Trust (PACT) Entity Work Plan.
Applicants wishing to express their interest in undertaking the prescribed work are submit:
- Letter of motivation outlining motivation and how your experience, skills, qualifications and professional networks fit with the required job description;
- Curriculum vitae or Résumé with full details of experience, achievements, qualifications, and names; the Lead consultant must be clearly identified.
- Contact details of three (3) references;
- A two-page document outlining the Technical Approach and Methodology;
- Work Plan for the Consultancy showing the implementation schedule, timelines and milestones for all activities; and
- Indicative cost proposal broken down by professional fees. (Aggregated for Consultant and any Sub-consultants).
Peruse the official documents below for more information:
DEADLINE for submission of EOIs: on or before 2:00pm (GMT-6) Wednesday 23 September 2020.
Press Release: September 4, 2020
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre hereby informs its partners and stakeholders that the Headquarters located in Belize has resumed normal operations as of today, September 4, 2020. The business hours of the Centre have resumed to 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Thursdays and 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM on Fridays.
This follows the ALL CLEAR declared by the National Emergency Management Organisation of Belize after the passage of Hurricane Nana that made landfall in Belize on early September 3, 2020.
We take this opportunity to also inform our partners and stakeholders that all of our staff are safe and that our office suffered no damage from Nana. At the same time, we extend our sympathies to all of the people who suffered loss and damage resulting from the hurricane.
Request for Expression of Interest- Revise and update Financial & Accounting Policy and Procedure Manual of the CCCCC
- An expression of interest (Cover letter) (no longer than two (2) pages)
- Submit a proposed timeline schedule base on deliverables
- Any other documents that closely demonstrates the experience and competence, included but not restricted to:
- Curriculum Vitae. In the case of a more than one expert, the lead expert must be clearly identified
- Three (3) Professional Reference Letters (from (3) employers), referencing recent assignments completed in relation to the development of financial and accounting guidelines
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre, with funds from the Global Climate Change Alliance Plus Initiative (EU-GCCA+), is now accepting applications for the position of Communications Specialist.
Applicants are invited to peruse the official Terms of Reference below:
Deadline for submission of applications: Wednesday 9th September 2020 at 10:00 AM Belize time (GMT-6).