The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- JAMAICA-CLIMATE-International climate conference deemed important to developing countries
- 3rd International Conference on Climate Services Underway in Jamaica (Bookmark for updates)
- ICCS3 participants tour Mafoota–contemplate need for climate services
- 5Cs funded climate-smart facility opened in Saint Lucia
- CCORAL Gets International Recognition: CIR Magazine Risk Management Awards 2013
- Post-COP 19 Round-up: Six outcomes welcomed by the Caribbean
- Caribbean Aqua-Terrestrial Solutions Launched in Grenada; 7 countries to follow
- Global Warming Heating Up in the Caribbean?
- 5Cs’ Bosses Discuss Sea Level Rise in the Caribbean with NPR affiliate
- COP 19 – Five things the Caribbean anticipates
KINGSTON, Jamaica, Dec 6, CMC – The Third International Conference on Climate Change Services (ICCS3) was ending here on Friday with stakeholders indicating that the…
Day ONE I’m loving @CARICOMClimate’s live coverage of #ICCS3 — whoever you are, come find me and I’ll raise a drink to ya!— francesco fiondella…
Read 3rd International Conference on Climate Services Underway in Jamaica for updates On Tuesday afternoon, Elvis Grey of the Jamaican Rural Agricultural Development Agency (RADA)…
A team from the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre led by Executive Director Dr Kenrick Leslie was present yesterday for the official opening of the Marchand Community…