The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- Students and Minister Visit the CCCCC
- Major Adaption Targets Announced in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Caribbean Leaders Convene 2-Day Meeting in Dominica
- Cautious Optimism in Some Quarters Ahead of COP21
- World Bank warns of increased poverty in LAC due to Climate Change
- St Lucian Youth Raise Their Voices Ahead of COP21
- Caribbean environmental experts explore climate change and public health responses
- The Caribbean Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (CCREEE) is here!
- Climate proofing our food: Drought resistant ‘Smart Dasheen’
- CDB helps Belize water sector tackle climate change impacts
Students of Compassion Primary School in Yo Creek Village, Orange Walk District, Belize visited the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) on Friday, November 20.…
Three major plans are in the pipeline for Antigua and Barbuda as the country continues to lead the charge in the fight against soaring electricity…
OECS leaders converged in Roseau, Dominica, to participate in a major summit. Heads of state of the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) began their…
Jamaica appears cautiously optimistic about the global climate-change deliberations to take place in Paris next month, having had, along with others, to significantly rework the…