The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- Event Highlight: Third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction
- The CUF5 – Call for Papers
- Tender Notice for the Supply and Installation of One (1) Photovoltaic System at the Kalinago Carib Reserve Community in Dominica
- Gold Standard Sustainable Cities Framework
- Report Highlights Actions to Limit Disaster Risk in ACP Countries
- How do agri-food systems contribute to climate change?
- New WPP Video: A Future of Floods and Droughts as Climate Changes
- EU Commission Proposes Elements for Global Partnership to Shape Post-2015 Development Agenda
- IN DEPTH – What’s the role of the 2015 agreement in mobilising climate finance?
- Register for the “Youth Action on Climate Change” Workshop
The Third United Nations World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction will be held from March 14 to 18, 2015 in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan. Thousands…
The Saint Lucia Institute of Land Use Planners, Ministry of Physical Development, Housing and Urban Renewal, Saint Lucia, The Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS),…
Tender Notice for the Supply and Installation of One (1) Photovoltaic System at the Kalinago Carib Reserve Community in Dominica
The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) has received grant funding under financing from the European Union (EU) under contract No. FED/2011/267-392 for the implementation…
The Gold Standard Cities Programme is developing ground-breaking solutions that will unlock the finance needed by cities around the globe for low carbon development. Urbanization…