The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- The Role of Education in Climate Change Risk Management
- Bookmark This: International Meeting of the Ecosystem-Based Adaptation Community of Practice
- 3 Reasons Samoa was a Success
- Tackling climate change as a single SDG could backfire
- What do leaders of Small Island Developing States say about living with climate change?
- ICCG International Lecture by Shonali Pachauri
- Call to scale up climate partnership for small islands
- Leaders sign historic sustainable energy & climate resilient treaty
- Climate Change: What about the SIDS? A Youth Perspective
- Podcast: Small Island States – Dr Mark Bynoe on Climate Change, the Caribbean and partnerships for resilience
We need a “multi-faceted approach for educating the children and adults vulnerable to climate change [...] to reduce the adverse impacts of climate change,” according…
International Meeting of the Ecosystem-Based Adaptation Community of Practice 26-27 February 2015 – Lima, Peru The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) REGATTA and Practical Action…
Over 115 countries and members of the international development community attended the landmark Third International Conference on Small Island Developming States (SIDS) in Apia, Samoa,…
The best way to deal with climate change is by integrating it into other development goals, says Ilan Kelman. Climate change is a major challenge…