The February 16-22 issue of “Agriculture in the News”, a compilation of selected news articles on issues affecting agriculture in the Caribbean region by the Caribbean Agricultural Research and Development Institute (CARDI), is now available. This edition of the newsletter features climate change stories on several pages including two pieces about the work of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre for the second time this month.
Agriculture in the News features climate change
- Belize Fights to Save a Crucial Barrier Reef
- Grenadian Youngsters Raise Awareness About Climate Change (Video)
- 5 Things to Know About Climate Change in the Caribbean!
- Live Updates:- Caribbean Launch: IPCC AR5 Report Overview. What does it mean for the Caribbean?
- Caribbean Launches the IPCC’s Fifth Assessment Report on Climate Change
- Watch the Live Stream – IPCC AR5 Report Caribbean Launch. What does it mean for the Caribbean?
- Caribbean Launch of the IPCC AR5 Report:- What’s in it for the Caribbean (SIDS)?
- CDEMA Unveils New Online CDM Monitoring and Evaluation Tool
- Live Update: UN Climate Change Summit
- The Role of Education in Climate Change Risk Management
Home to the second longest barrier reef in the world and the largest in the Western Hemisphere, which provides jobs in fishing, tourism and other…
How to raise awareness about the effects of climate change, particularly amongst the youth? Grenada might have found the answer! On Wednesday, 15th October,…
Natural events and human activities contribute to an increase in average temperatures around the world. Increases in greenhouse gases such as Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is…
Bookmark this page for live updates during the event. The Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC) will host the Caribbean Launch of The Fifth Assessment Report…