The third leg of the Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre’s risk management project is now conducting risk management consultations in Belize today.
Climate Change consultations underway in Belize
- UN Launches International Year of SIDS
- Indoor Mini-Farms to Beat Climate Change
- Caribbean Climate Innovation Centre Seeks Two Climate Leaders…
- Extension of Deadline: AQUASTAT Update for the Caribbean Consultancies
- Trinidad and Tobago: Who is going to pay the Climate Change piper?
- CCCCC broadens campaign on impact of climate change
- 5Cs Unveils Comprehensive 1.5˚C Stay Alive Climate Change Curriculum
- New deadline for proposals under GWP-C’s IWRM Initiative
- 5Cs Welcomes DFID Caribbean Evaluation Team
- Climate change and the world’s coasts
At the recently concluded global launch of the International Year of Small Island Developing States (SIDS), to be celebrated throughout 2014, Ronald Jumeau, Ambassador of…
Industrial engineer Ancel Bhagwandeen says growing your food indoor is a great way to protect crops from the stresses of climate change. So he developed…
The recently launched Caribbean Climate Innovation Centre (CCIC) is recruiting two Climate Innovation Leaders. Peruse the flyer for details. The posts will be based in…
The Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) and the Global Water Partnership-Caribbean are still seeking consultants to update the FAO’s AQUASTAT Report for the Caribbean. The…